I've Been Tagged!

Tagged by Misty

Tag...I'm It! 7 Random Things About Me
  1. I love white chocolate - I like regular chocolate too, don't get me wrong, but i LOVE white chocolate.
  2. My favorite season is Autumn - I love everything about it, the beautiful leaves, the cool, but not cold weather, bonfires, s'mores, fresh picked apples, hot chocolate, and warm soft blankets.
  3. I enjoy 80's music - who doesn't, right?
  4. I feel the need to stick my finger into a freshly open jar of peanut butter before anyone else can use it. (No worries when you have a peanut butter & jelly at my house, I promise I wash my hands first!)
  5. Sweet peas are my favorite flower, followed closely by gerber daisies and dandelions.
  6. I'm not a morning person - well, okay, I can do mornings without being grouchy, but I'd much rather stay up all night and sleep in.
  7. I'm a bar-b-que fanatic - I cannot get enough of it - I eat it on my hamburgers, chicken strips, ribs, fries, anything that you'd normally put ketchup on.

So here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them..Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

I tag: Kim, Natalie, Sten, Sarah, Katie, Brian, and Sarah