a sleek, sophisticated logo

Last week I received this e-mail from Kia Hinz:

"I recently came across your work and love what I saw. I am starting a business in Chicago as a children's contemporary portrait photographer, and wonder if you would be able to help me create a logo? I have been looking forever for someone to create my vision of a sleek, sophisticated and timeless logo (to be used for website, business cards, stationary, etc) but have yet to find exactly what I am looking for."

So, after finding out a bit more of what she was looking for in a logo, we finalized her logo today and in her words, "...it is p e r f e c t!..."

Without further ado, here's the winning logo:


If you're in the Chicago area and looking for a photographer for your kiddos, be sure to give Kia Hinz a call! 312.492.6777 or 773.510.0821


Thanks, Kia, for allowing me to work along-side of you to create this beautiful logo.
You were a pleasure to work with. I wish you the best!