All wrapped up...

and looking great under the tree! Santa's elves have been busy at work and there will be more than just coal in the stockings this year! I've bundled the templates into a handful of sets and they're ready to go!

Each set contains the layerd .psd file for each card shown as well as a layout for the inside and back of the 5x7 cards.


Set #1: Holiday Grunge 2007


Set #2: Embellished Holiday 2007


Set #3: Simple Holiday 2007


Set #4: Holiday Funk 2007


Please visit my website for pricing info and to select which grouping(s) you would like.
Want an extra discount, you can set up a Group Buy on your favorite forum or I can set one up on my blog, ask for details!

I will also be posting the few Christmas templates that I offered last year, as well as a few more that will be new for this year, just a little tweaking left on them. So check back, so you can put some more presents under the tree!

For templates that use special fonts, templates will include a rasterized layer for use as is and a regular layer for editing. (Most fonts can be found on the web for free, but you can change the fonts to use whatever you'd like, I've just picked the ones I used to show as samples.)